This message is NOT approved, endorsed, or authorized by the Social Security Administration.
All information regarding Social Security discussed or mentioned here is available for free from the Social Security Administration.
From Acclaimed Author and Personal Finance Expert Ted Bauman…
Get Your FREE Copy Shipped Right to Your Door When You Subscribe to The Bauman Letter Today!
Inside You’ll Discover 50 Discreet, Almost Effortless Opportunities the Wealthy Use to Boost Their Income, Including How You Can:
- Collect an extra $5,600 in Social Security benefits each year by filling out two forms instead of one. This income-booster is buried so deep in the Social Security Administration’s public documents, most retirees completely miss out on it!
- Become a “lazy landlord” and collect rent without buying or managing a single piece of real estate
- Receive a $3,250 reward each year from the IRS if you’re married and qualify. Did you know the IRS rewards certain married couples for stashing away their money separately instead of together? This little-known tax short cut is perfectly legal. It’s even spelled out in free public IRS documents … yet most couples don’t even know it exists.
- Grow your money with “supercharged” savings accounts that pay you 20 TIMES more interest.
- Get paid $20 an hour for watching TV... receive a $25 bonus for paying your bills each month … and collect $100 or more for stopping by the beauty salon (Men, this works at the barbershop too!) … plus much, much more!
Get Yours Before They’re Gone. Only Available
for the First 850 People to Respond Today!
“Thanks again for your wonderful advice and help that you have offered. I have really benefited and consider your work an ongoing lifeline that I can and do rely on as central to achieving my goals.”
“I avidly read every piece of your advice, and the Q-and-A portions are also very instructional. Thank you for doing this!”
“The transition from worker to financial freedom can be scary without the right help and assistance. Thank you for the Bauman Letter, which helps to show the way to a new life. It has been inspirational.”